Friday, July 23, 2010

Top 10 of the 2000s, 2000 edition

I should update this blog with just some list for no real reason. What I'll do is go back and compile a top 10 list for every year from 2000-2009 and then a top 25 for the entire decade. If I finish I'll do the 90s next. Why not? Perhaps I'll ad some explanations on subsequent lists but for this one I don't feel like it and it's my blog so deal with it! I'm strictly using the release dates according to IMDB so there may be irregularities.

My memory isn't great on some of these but whatever.

TOP 10 MOVIES OF THE YEAR 2000

1. You Can Count on Me
2. Cast Away
3. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
4. O Brother, Where Art Thou?
5. Memento
6. Nurse Betty
7. In the Mood for Love
8. Best in Show
9. High Fidelity
10. Almost Famous

Honorable mentions: Before Night Falls, Wonder Boys, Panic, Gladiator, Keeping the Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment