Tuesday, May 18, 2010

3 more songs

Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Belle and Sebastian
"Play me a song to set me free /Nobody writes them like they used to / So it may as well be me." If You're Feeling Sinister is one of my favorite albums ever. It's difficult to pick just one song, and this one definitely isn't the best. But, yeah.

Summer - Modest Mouse
"Just the smell on the summer can make me fall in love." An ode to summer! Summer may officially begin June 21st but baseball has been going on for a month or so now, and it's warm outside. So, calender be damned!

Kanske Är Jag Kär I Dig - Jens Lekman
"The best way to touch your heart is to make an ass of myself." Jens Lekman is like the Swedish version of Brian Wilson. This song is all kinds of genres mixed together. It's pretty groovy. Here is an acoustic version.

No comments:

Post a Comment